Best times to post on Facebook in Egypt
Before starting to get into details about which is the best time to post on Facebook, Facebook has over two billion active users, making it the most populated platform by far. This huge audience means there’s a major opportunity for organic engagement on Facebook if you keep in mind the current Facebook algorithm. The changes in the algorithm in the last couple of years have emphasized friends, family, and meaningful connection, so content that drives genuine engagement is your best bet.
In addition to a content strategy that connects meaningfully with your audience, you’ll best meet this need for engagement by posting at the times when users are most active on the network.
Here are the key data points we found for the most suitable times to post on Facebook:
- Best times to post to Facebook: Wednesday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Best day: Wednesday is the best day to post on Facebook.
- Most consistent engagement: Weekdays from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Worst day: Sunday has the least amount of engagement for Facebook during the week.
- Lowest engagement: Early mornings and evenings, before 7 a.m. and after 5 p.m. have the least amount of engagement per day.
Best time to post on Facebook
What we learned
As you’ll see with other social networks, mid-week is the peak period on Facebook. The middle of each weekday, from morning to mid-afternoon, are safe times to post, meaning engagement remains consistent throughout these blocks of time.
While people frequently check in throughout the middle of the day to see what’s going on, the peak times are around lunch breaks. When people have more time to scroll through their Facebook feeds and dig into interesting posts, engagement rises correspondingly.
On the other hand, late night and early evening along with weekend days bring in relatively low engagement. While people may check-in or post a few updates from weekend activities in the middle of the day on Saturday, these times aren’t your best bet for reaching audiences.
Best times on Social Media for consumer goods
Social Media Marketing for e-commerce!
Whether you’re promoting an online shopping experience or driving audiences to brick-and-mortar retail, Facebook plays a key part in your social strategy. In addition to your niche’s unique customer personas, find your audiences when they’re most active at these top times to post for consumer goods and retail:
Disclaimer: Industry-specific heat maps are more concentrated to show medium- and high-level engagement.
- The best times for consumer goods brands to post to Facebook: Wednesday at 1 p.m. and Friday at 11 a.m.
- Other high engagement times: Wednesday from 1–3 p.m, Friday from 10–11 a.m., and Thursday at 5 p.m.
- Most consistent engagement: weekdays from 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Lowest engagement: Sunday and every day from 10 p.m.–4 a.m.
Best time to post on Facebook in Egypt
Best times to post on Facebook for media
Social is a crowded space for media companies vying for attention, and the Facebook algorithm can make it especially difficult to find a place on users’ feeds. Tap into these times to post to boost engagement:
- The best times for media companies to post on Facebook: Tuesday at 5 p.m. and Friday from 8–9 a.m.
- Other top times: Wednesday from 8–9 a.m., Wednesday at 5 p.m., and Thursday at 5 p.m.
- Most consistent engagement: Tuesday through Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m
- Lowest engagement: Sunday and every day from 10 p.m.–3 a.m.
Best times to post on Facebook for education
Facebook can be a great source of information for educational institutions. Compared to other industries, mornings and nights offer stronger opportunities for schools’ social media content to get seen, as well as some spikes in inactivity on the weekend. Check out the full details of the best times to post on Facebook for education:
- The best times for schools to post on Facebook: Wednesday at 9 a.m. and Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Most consistent engagement: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m–3 p.m, with the peak occurring between 9 a.m.–12 p.m. on those days.
- Saturday from 12 p.m.-9.pm is also highly active.
- Lowest engagement: Sunday has the least engagement, and the lowest engagement times for schools are every day from 11 p.m.–5 a.m.
Best times to post on Facebook for nonprofit
Facebook is a great place to highlight a nonprofit’s mission with longer-form posts and discussions, as well as drawing attention to upcoming events. We found that nonprofits on Facebook frequently see the most engagement during weekday mornings.
- The best time for nonprofits to post on Facebook: Wednesday at 8–9 a.m.
- Other high engagement times: Thursday at 10 a.m. and Friday 8-10 a.m.
- Most consistent engagement: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lowest engagement: Saturday and Sunday show the least engagement per day, and with the worst times being 10 p.m.–5 a.m. every day.
See also our article about making videos to increase reach on Facebook!
Best times to post on Facebook (Social Media Management) for tech
Even with challenges in gaining organic engagement, Facebook is still an essential part of tech companies’ social strategy. Whether you’re looking to tap into conversations geared towards a B2B audience or a B2C one, top times for tech companies to post on Facebook include:
- The best time for tech companies to post to Facebook: Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. is a peak time during the week as well.
- Most consistent engagement: Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Lowest engagement: Sunday and every day from 6 p.m–4 a.m.
Best times to post on Facebook for healthcare
Social audiences increasingly expect healthcare practices to have a social presence. Facebook is a great place to highlight your local practice and provide essential info to current and prospective patients. The best times to post for healthcare to reach these audiences include:
- The best time for healthcare practices to post on Facebook: Wednesday at 9–10 a.m.
- Most consistent engagement: Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.–3 or 4 p.m.
- Lowest engagement: Avoid Saturday and Sunday, which have minimal engagement, and every day from 9 p.m.–4 a.m.
Time for Social can help you promote your online business within intelligent steps, as we increase market share, improve service, increase loyalty and sales, reduce costs by automating and optimizing business processes using mobile applications and web services. We know how to launch advertising campaigns so that they attract new customers and bring profit to your business. We can increase your sales to many times more than you expected by creating e-commerce sites!
Our Services Include:
- Google Ads
- Website Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Mobile App Development